Friday, July 27, 2007

Before Sunset

Before Sunset (2004), Richard Linklater.

I think I'd never felt so identified with a movie, even more knowing that things like these actually happen... gotta watch Before Sunrise soon.
[personal selection of quotes from the film]
"Memory is a wonderful thing, if you don't have to deal with the past."

"So that I wouldn't forget the details of the time that we spent together. You know, like just a reminder that once we really did meet, you know, that this was real, this happened."

"I feel I was never able to forget anyone I've been with. Because each person have specific qualities. You can never replace anyone. [...] I see in them little details, so specific to each other, that move me, and that I miss, and... will always miss."

"I guess when you're young you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life you only realize it only happens a few times."

"You know what I love about this cat? It's that...every morning I bring him down to the courtyard. And every single morning he looks at everything like it was the first time!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home