Saturday, June 30, 2007

Metallica + Bilbao = Fuck yeah!

Bibao BBK Live Festival 2007
There are many bands I saw and enjoyed (The Ellas, I Love Ufo, Los Ronaldos, Muchachito Bombo Infierno, Maceo Parker, Fito & Fitipaldis, New York Dolls, Laia, Biok, Idi Bihotz, Zico Chain, Dagoba, The International Noise Conspirancy and Incubus) but after eight long years waiting to see one of my favourites bands live (Metallica) once on 29th June the lights turned off and Ectasy Of Gold started I completely forgot all. I never thought that there would come a day when I would possibly like Metallica even more but that day came and I will never forget it: 29th June 2007. Because seeing my favourite band from for the first time in my hometown is fucking priceless. The best gig I've been to in my whole life. Period.

[Forty thousand people singing Seek & Destroy]

[And James Hetfield is REAL! Fuck yeah!!!!!]

Ecstasy Of Gold
Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
The Four Horsemen
The Memory Remains
The Unforgiven
Battery
Master Of Puppets
The Thing That Should Not Be
Sanitarium
Disposable Heroes
Leper Messiah
Orion
Damage Inc.
Sad But True
Nothing Else Matters
One
Enter Sandman
"The Other New Song"
Seek & Destroy


How does it feel to be alive?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home