Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"Anger will bring angst"

There's no apparent reason to give up believing. It's the same feeling. "The Pain That I'm Used To". The fact I've learnt to understand. Is the illusion and hope which keep the crystal clear. And the letters that walk along the shore will form words some day, the words will turn into thoughts to be kept... and the thoughts will draw a perfect place again. Every single thing is absolutely equiprobable in this unpredictable environment... and tears do not draw anything. Never. Nor does anger.
Then... one crow in the palace said: "It may be gone now... but you've lived it, it has existed and you're the most luckiest person in the world to be able to recall it... and that memory is just yours, and it's forever... the crystal won't break this time, I promise".
I believe crows.
I love crows.
"...optimism and kindness will bring triumph,
anger will bring angst..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home